Recruitment Details Of Andhra Bank Vacancy Notification
Andhra Bank (A major Public Sector Bank, Undertaking of indian government) ask for Online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment post
of Security Officers in MMGS-III.
The Online Registration start from 3rd June 2016 and close on 13th June 2016.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility and details
- Name of the Post – Security Officer
- No of Vacancies – 11
- Age Limit (30/04/2016) – 21-40 Years
- Pay Grade – Grade – MMGS-III ? 11.48 lacs p.a.(approx) on cost to company basis
- Qualification – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a Recognised University.
- Experience – An officer with a minimum of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces or A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 yrs in the grade or An Officers of equivalent ranks in Para – Military forces (BSF,ITBP,SSB,CRPF,COAST GUARD)with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply For Andhra Bank Recruitment Exam 2016?
Application Fee – Rs. 600 (Application Fee) for General and OBC Category Candidates; ? 100/- (Intimation Charge) for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.
The application Intimation Charges are non-refundable. The fee can be made through Cash / Transfer (Payment through Andhra Bank) / NEFT (Payment through other than Andhra Bank).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to apply online from 03/06/2016 – 13/06/2016 up to 11:59 Hours. After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent with Counterfoil of UTR NO. /Transfer /Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope –
Address to send application copy - ANDHRA BANK, RECRUITMENT SECTION, HR DEPARTMENT, Dr. PATTABHI BHAVAN, SAIFABAD, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA - 500 004.