Bank of India is hiring for several posts in 2016, application for which must be submitted before 14th of june 2016. Here we are listing all updates about bank of india recruitment 2016 along with name of posts, number of vacant positions and pay scale. For more updates, keep checking IBPS Result 2016.
Also Check –
- IBPS SO Exam Result 2016
- Daily Aptitude for LIC AAO and other bank exam
- Aptitude Questions for LIC AAO and other bank exam
There are jobs for three posts – Credit Officers, Managers and Senior Manager and total number of vacancies is 517.
- 1 BOI recruitment 2016 Vacancies and Updates.
- 1.1 BOI Credit Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 BOI Manager Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 BOI Senior Manager Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 BOI recruitment 2016 Eligibilty Criteria.
- 1.5 BOI recruitment 2016 Age Limit ( As on 01.04.2016 )
- 1.6 Bank Of India Recruitment Fees For Application.
- 1.7 How to apply for BOI recruitment exam?
- 1.8 BOI Selection process for jobs.
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Related
BOI recruitment 2016 Vacancies and Updates.
Here are all details related to vacancies in BOI and job updates.
BOI Credit Officer Recruitment 2016
- Post Name : Credit Officers
- No of Vacancy : 217 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.23700-42020/-
BOI Manager Recruitment 2016
- Post Name : Manager
- No of Vacancy : 200 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.31705– 45950/-
BOI Senior Manager Recruitment 2016
- Post Name : Senior Manager
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.42020-51490/-
Also check SBI job vacancy details here :
- Details about the SBI Recruitment 2016.
- Total Number of SBI Job Vacancies
- SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
BOI recruitment 2016 Eligibilty Criteria.
Educational Qualification for BOI jobs for mentioned posts are –
Candidates need to have procured bachelors in commerce (B.Com) with at least 60% marks as well as a degree in MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA issued by a repute institute.
Those who are in final year of above mentioned master’s programs may apply but their results shall be announced later separately on 31st of August 2016.
CA and ICWI passed candidates may also apply for the jobs.
BOI recruitment 2016 Age Limit ( As on 01.04.2016 )
- For Credit Officers : 21 to 30 years
- For Manager : 28 to 35 years
- For Senior Manager : 30 to 38 years
For reserved candidates, there is a relaxation in age limit in mentioned manner –
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years For Other Backward Classes
- 10 years For Persons With Disability
Bank Of India Recruitment Fees For Application.
Application fees for Bank Of India Job Exams 2016 are as mentioned –
- Rs. 600 for Genral and OBC candidates.
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
All payments must be done only via debit card/ credit card or Internet Banking.
How to apply for BOI recruitment exam?
To apply, fill the online application and pay the application fees.
- Advertisement Details : http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/OIADVTProject2016-171Final.pdf
- Online Application Link : http://www.bankofindia.co.in/html/Project201617-1-Noticedated06052016.html
BOI Selection process for jobs.
The selection of candidates shall be done via an online exam and then a personal interview.
After selection, candidates shall need to present necessary documents to verify their status.
For more such updates, keep checking IBPS Result Website.
Coming soon –
- central bank of india recruitment
- union bank of india recruitment
- reserve bank of india recruitment 2016-17