- First BRICS bank loan to India for solar project: Kamath
The New Development Bank set up by BRICS countries aims to lend up to USD 2 billion this year starting in about two months and the multilateral lender’s first loan to India could be for a green solar energy project, its president K V Kamath said.
Question:Chief of the New Development Bank of BRICS countries?
Question:First bank loan to India for solar project by?
Question:BRICS full form?
- Naveen Patnaik elected BJD president for 7th term
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik was on Sunday formally declared elected as BJD President for the 7th consecutive term.He is the Chief Minister of Odisha since 2000.
Question:Name 7th consecutive President of BJD?
Question:CM of Odhisa?
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Programme to be Launched
1) The “Ek Bharat, Shresth Bharat” scheme draws inspiration from the life of India’s freedom fighter Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The prime minister recalled Sardar Patel’s initiatives as mayor of Ahmedabad during the 1920s, including a campaign for cleanliness and a proposal for 50 percent reservation for women.
2) The ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ initiative will be launched soon under which every state will choose another state each year and then promote its language and culture.
3) The government has formed a committee to work out the modalities of the scheme in consultation with the states.
4) According to the scheme, two states will undertake a unique partnership for one year which would be marked by cultural and student exchanges. 5) Students of a particular state would travel to another state to learn each other’s culture.
For more updates, keep checking IBPS Mains Result 2016.