- 1 Criteria for PWD(Person With Disability) for the post of clerk,PO
- 1.1 Who is PWD (Persons with Disabilities)( पर्सन विथ डिसेबिलिटी )
- 1.2 Definition of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) according to IBPS
- 1.3 What is the eligible criteria for PWD
- 1.4 Visually Impaired
- 1.5 Deaf & Hearing Impaired
- 1.6 Orthopaedically Challenged
- 1.7 Physically Handicapped
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Related
Criteria for PWD(Person With Disability) for the post of clerk,PO
IBPS conducts the exam every year for the various posts like a clerk, PO, SO and others. More than 10 Lac candidates will appear in these exams.Eligible criteria for PWD candidates in IBPS Exam-here is New notification announced by IBPS for PWD Candidates Eligibility Criteria, Guidelines, Relaxation etc, for the handicapped or non-handicapped person.
Here is also a notification about the Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment 2016- the candidates who are interested in can apply online, but they have to be under the eligibility criteria, the eligible candidates after checking their eligibility can apply online.
In this article, here we are providing infirmation about the eligible criteria of PWD candidate as announced by the IBPS.
Here students divided into some categories like General, OBC, SC/ST, PWD (Persons with Disabilities), Ex- servicemen, etc. Each category have its own eligible criteria, relaxation and others information. Here provide all the information for the PWD.
Who is PWD (Persons with Disabilities)( पर्सन विथ डिसेबिलिटी )
Federal laws defines as “Anyone has a physical or mental damage that considerably limits one or more major life activities; has a record of such impairment; or is regarded as having such damage.”
Major works in daily routine include walking, talking, and hearing, seeing, breathing, learning, performing manual tasks, and caring for oneself.
Definition of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) according to IBPS
- Visually Impaired (VI) = नेत्रहीन
- Deaf & Hearing Impaired (HI) = बहरे और सुनवाई बिगड़ा
- Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) = अस्थि विकलांग
- Physically Handicapped (PH) = शारीरिक रूप से विकलांग.
What is the eligible criteria for PWD
First of all,you will check the eligible criteria for the IBPS exam for person with disability.According to PWD Act 1995,clearly mentioned that person who are disabled with diseases only if he/she sicken from more than 40% of the suitable diseases and certified by the Chief Medical Officer of Central/State Government.At the time of interview,you will show your original certificate of the diseases.
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acuity is not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending in angle of 20 degrees or worse. These are visual disability criteria.
Deaf & Hearing Impaired
The deaf are those persons in whom the sense of hearing is non- functional for ordinary purposes of life i.e. total loss of hearing in both ears.
A person with the cerebral palsy with loco motor impairment of minimum of 40% can apply.
- BL – Both legs affected but not arms.
- OA – One arm affected (Right or Left).
- OL – One leg affected (Right or Left).
- MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance.
It is defined as the loss or failure to develop a specific body functions like movement of body, sensation, coordination or speech, but excluding mental impairments or disabilities.