IBPS SO 2016-17 Exam has been schedule in the month of January, 2017 as stated by the IBPS so it is advised to the aspirants that they should know How to Prepare for IBPS SO Exam as well as know about the job profile & the various responsibilities that the candidate must fulfill in case they get selected for the post. This article is proposed and made to acquaint the aspirants with the various importance and responsibilities of an IBPS SO Marketing Officer in a bank. So, today we'll be going to tell you the job profile, salary and career promotion of an SO Marketing Officer, for that you must check IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2016-17 (SPL CWE VI)
IBPS SO Marketing Officer Job Profile
An IBPS Marketing Officer has an important role to play in a bank. He is responsible for increasing the sales of the bank to make it profitable. He also maintains his bank's brand value among the prospective clients and customers of the bank. IBPS SO Marketing Officer working also includes taking care of advertising and social media. He is expected to coordinate with all the other departments of the bank and develop specialized marketing plans and strategies to increase the profit ratio of the bank. He/she should also be well versed in Data Analysis tools and Marketing. Just like other marketing officers in various fields, MO here also gets targets to achieve for their bank.
In order to achieve their monthly targets IBPS Marketing Officers are assisted by the other staff members of the bank and bank branch manager.
Responsibilities of an IBPS Marketing Officer in a bank
Various duties and responsibilities of SO Marketing Officer in a Bank are :
- Controlling Social Media Marketing Tools and Social media.
- Coordinating with other departments of the bank to enhance bank's brand value among customers.
- Managing various Marketing campaigns & organizing other events and promotional activities for the bank.
- Preparing advertisements both online and offline.
- Maintaining good relations with Public relation professionals
- Managing advertising budgets by the help from ad agencies.
- Supervising various promotional and marketing activities and events in the inter state.
- Introducing new market products for the bank.
- Monitoring Sales performance of the annual year.
Selection pRocedure for IBPS SO Marketing Officer
The selection Process includes :
IBPS SO Exam
Salary Scale of an IBPS SO Marketing Officer
The salary scale for the year 2016-17 includes:
Number of years
The approximate salary of SO marketing Officer is around 30,000-38,000 per month.
The Career promotion of the IBPS marketing Officer is shown in the picture below:
- marketing officer in bank salary
- specialist officer in bank salary
- ibps marketing officer salary
- role of marketing officer in public sector bank