IBPS PO Prelims Exam is just right around the corner and as already known that IBPS has issued IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016 for the candidates also. The Preliminary examination will be on this Sunday (16th October 2016), and in the next week (22nd, 23rd and 27th October 2016). Hence, there is very less time left for the candidates who are participating in the preliminary exam. For that proper Time management for IBPS PO Pre Exam is necessary. To know better about this post you may check IBPS PO Job Profile and IBPS PO Salary Structure 2016-2017.
Although IBPS has changed the pattern for the Mains exam by introducing Sectional Timings for each section, it is being stated that the pattern of the Prelims exam is same as the previous year's exam paper. In simple words, now you can designate a proper amount of time for each section of this exam as per your skills, knowledge, convenience and aptitude for a particular section and hence it will aid you to maximize your score.
IBPS PO Preliminary exam is a basically a ‘speed-intensive’ test for the candidates as there are around 100 questions which have to be solved in 60 minutes,which leaves you with a 36 seconds/question time . So, it becomes quite crucial for the aspirants to have a “Time management and allocation” strategy for them which can help them to score well in the examination. We are giving you IBPS PO Prelims Time Management Strategies.
IBPS PO Prelims : Time Management Strategies given by Toppers
Ibpsresult.in has calculated and analyzed the performance of the previous years toppers which have scored around 97% percentile over a period of time and thus we have prepared a "Pre Time Allocation Module" which is being selected by most of the PO toppers.
So our time module consists :
Important Points to Remember
- This time allocation module is strictly based on those students who have good command over the subjects and are performing well.
- Students own strategy for time allocation will be different according to their strengths and weakness. For instance, candidates from Maths background have good command over mathematical calculations thus, they can do the quantitative section much faster. Similarly, candidates with strong English grammar and good vocabulary skills will take less time to solve English section. Hence, time management depends on candidate's own strength and practice.
- If you have already prepared a time management strategy and is benefiting you, then you need not to deviate from your strategy.
- Kindly use our Time management strategy as a guideline only not as a target (as in the end it depends on the candidate's performance in each section).
Time Management Tips for IBPS PO Students
Candidates must make a IBPS PO Preparation Strategy for themselves that ensures that how much time they take in each section . Also they should stay clear about their doubts in various section (which includes their weak points).
- Firstly, the candidate must ensure that they attempt their strongest section in the exam that will help them to save time too.
- Always recognize your strongest zone and attempt all the questions in a minimum period of time.
- As, we stated earlier that there are around 100 questions and only 60 minutes for the exam. Therefore, the candidate must always schedule up a time of 36 seconds per question.
- Never divide equal time for each section because section's difficulty may result in improper time management for you.
- ibps po pre time management
- time management for po prelims
- Time management tips for IBPS PO Preliminary exam