How to prepare for IBPS PO exam? (कैसे आईबीपीएस पीओ परीक्षा के लिए तैयार करने के लिए?) . These are the question in which applied applicant nervous. There might be many ways to achieve IBPS PO job, but the most important thing to learn was IBPS PO preparation tips. IBPS conducts CWE for the post of PO/MT twice in a year. Candidates who completed graduation are qualified to apply for the IBPS PO/MT CWE. Here we are providing reference books for candidates who are attending for the IBPS PO/MT Common Written Examination.
Reference Books List
|S.No||Book Name||Author Name|
|2||Quantitative aptitude||R.S Aggarwal|
|3||General Awareness||Pearson or Lucent|
|4||Computer knowledge||R Pillai|
|5||General Awareness & Current Affairs||M. Laxmikanth|
|6||Objective English for Competition Exam||Hari Prasad|
|7||Descriptive General English||S P Bakshi|
|8||Verbal and Nonverbal||R.S Aggarwal|
|10||Numerical Ability||P.K. Mittal|
|11||Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
How to Prepare IBPS PO Exam
Bank Success Book:
You will study only 1100 important questions. This book is based on repeated question types asked in past 3 years. For these questions, you will find easy solutions by experienced trainers and retired bank staff. To study quickly, you will find solution after each question. You can complete this book in approximately 4 weeks.
This book contains all 5 major sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, Computer and General Awareness.
8 Practice Sets Book:
In this book, you get 8 practice papers in total for all bank exams. In each paper, you will find 200 questions with detailed solutions. By allocating 1-2 daysper paper, you can get complete practice in approximately 2 weeks.
This book contains model papers for both IBPS & SBI, PO & Clerk exams.
Formulas & Techniques (shortcuts) Handbook:
Using this handbook, in 2 hours you can study 190 formulas and 25 techniques. You will find examples for easy understanding.
Online Practice Test:
You get online tests based on pattern for all bank exams. Each test includes timer (clock). You can improve time management skills. You will get detailed solutions at the end of each test. You can attend these tests using your mobile phone or computer.
Different books for IBPS PO Exam
- IBPS PO Books by R.GUPTA’S
- IBPS PO Books by T.S.JAIN
- IBPS PO Books by Ashok Mehta
- IBPS PO Books by S.Chand
- IBPS PO Books by V.V.K.SUBBURAJ
- IBPS Master Guide
- IBPS PO Books by G.K.Publication
- IBPS PO Books by Upkar Publication
- IBPS PO Books by S.L.Gulati
- IBPS PO Exam Books by Arihant publication
- IBPS PO Books by National Learning corp
- IBPS PO Books by Disha Experts
- Manorama Yearbooks (GK)
IBPS PO Interview Books
- Bank Interviews for IBPS (CWE) Successful Candidates Author: RPH Editorial Board
- Interview Cracker: Bank P. O. Clerks and Other Bank/Finance Related Jobs (English) Author: Rakesh Kumar
- Ultimate Interview: 100s of Great Interview Answers 3/e PB (English) 3rd Edition. Author: Williams L
This article is related to :-