Clerk Selection Process
IBPS Clerk VI exam will be in month of December at various location of the country.This exam is attending for the selecting the clerical cadre posts for different public sector banks(PSB).
IBPS clerk selection process is divided into two section one is CWE(Common Written Exam) and other one is verification of documents.
There are two section
- CWE (Common Written Exam)
- Verification of documents.
CWE(Common Written Exam)
In the exam there are two phase one is Pre and Mains. Exam will be objective type questions only.
Pre exam contains 100 questions of 100 marks for time duration is 1 hour. Exam paper will be divided into three subjects are reasoning,aptitude and English.Reasoning have 35 questions,aptitude have also 35 questions and English have 30 questions.
Mains Exam contains 200 questions of 200 marks for time duration is 2 hours.Exam paper will be divided into five sections are reasoning,aptitude,computer,English and General Awareness.Each section have 40 questions.
Negative marking will be 0.25 per answer.
Each candidate required to score in each section for qualifying the exam.
Verification of documents
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Mark sheet
- If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
Whose are clears the both sections to be shortlisted for the allotment letter.For this check the official website : www.ibps.in