IBPS conduct the exam for the HR (Human Resources). IBPS HR officer paper has an objective type paper which includes four subjects reasoning paper, General Awareness, English paper, Professional Knowledge paper. Below you can find the complete Topic wise IBPS SO HR Officer Syllabus.
IBPS conducts the examination of HR (Human Resources). IBPS Human Resources Officer exam consists Four subjects: General Awareness, English, Reasoning and Professional Knowledge . Below is the topic wise syllabus for IBPS (SO HR Officer).
Here is link, through which you can Prepare for IBPS SO Exam pattern
Human resources consists of the people who make up staff in an organization, business sector, or economy.
Responsibilities of HR
The various responsibilities for an HR Officer are:
- Posting and Transfer of employees.
- Arranging various Training Programs.
- Managing Promotional Exercises.
- Designing Perks for employees.
- Distribution of Retirement Benefits and funds.
- Overseeing the Performance of Staff.
- Applicants must have graduation degree (any stream) from any recognized university or institution.
- Participant age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- Candidates should have Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management / Human resource / Industrial Relations/ HRD / Labour Law/ Social Work.
Exam pattern of HR
|Sr No.||(Objective) Test Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
IBPS HR officer Reasoning Syllabus
The syllabus for IBPS HR Officer includes certain logical questions in accordance to facts,conclusions and judgement.Reasoning syllabus is for verbal reasoning i.e. Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Input-Output, Blood Relation, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Direction Sense Test, Arrangements-Linear & Circular Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Eligibility Test,etc. For Non-verbal reasoning topics are Series test, Analogy, Miscellaneous test, Odd figures.
IBPS HR officer English Syllabus
IBPS HR Officer English syllabus includes Basic English language based on articles, prepositions, synonyms, antonyms, sentence making, word making and the topic Rearrangement of passage, words spelling, and sentences comprehension. Grammar questions (Active and Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect speech and usage of phrases and idioms in sentences etc. are some of the major topics .
IBPS HR officer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
IBPS HR officer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus includes Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Logarithms,Roots, Clocks, Averages, Probability, Line Graphs, Mensuration, HCF & LCM, Percentage,Simplification, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Number System, Boats & Streams, Pipes & Cisterns, Problems on Ages, Time & Distance, Problems on trains, Stocks & Shares, Tabulation, Decimal & Fractions, Ratio & Proportions, Mixtures & Allegations, Volume & Surface Area, Permutation & Combination, Simple & Compound Interest, Heights & Distance Relationships.
IBPS HR officer Professional Syllabus
IBPS question paper for HR officer includes a professional knowledge section which is considered as maximum scoring paper with 75 questions out of 200. So, almost half exam paper is marked by this section. Initially, the professional exam paper is made to test your knowledge relating to the any specific profession/field like human resource (HR) management, industrial relation and Social work etc.
Syllabus of HR is given below:-
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – Wages and salary administration, Introduction, manpower planning, .
- Transnational Analysis – different types of transactions, use of TA for improving behavior.
- Human Resource Development – Strategies and Systems – Training, counseling, career planning and development,coaching, mentoring and Human Resource Information System.
- Training and Development – Key training issues , conducting training, trainer behavior, evaluation of training, Models of measuring Training Effectiveness.
- Recruitment & Selection – Understanding the staffing process, advantages, and disadvantages, selection process, interview process.
- Rewards & Recognition – types of rewards, monetary and nonmonetary, performance reward, Incentives – individual & group base.
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Management of Benefits and Compensations
- Manging of Personnel and Retirement-transfers, promotion, demotion, separation.
- Business Handling and Strategic Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Meetings.
- Managing change and organizational effectiveness
- Management Process and Organizational Behavior
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS – Collective Bargaining and Negotiation process,Grievance Management, Industrial Relations & Trade Unions, Labour Laws, Discipline problems, Conflict Management, and employee counseling etc.
This article is also related to:-
ibps hr specialist officer sample papers
ibps so hr previous year question paper
ibps so hr syllabus
ibps SO HR previous year question papers free download
ibps hr specialist officer study material free download pdf
ibps hr specialist officer apply online
ibps specialist officer HR eligibility criteria
इबपस सो हर अफसर एग्जाम पैटर्न & सिलेबस २०१६ आईबीपीएस