- 1 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern for (CWE SPL VI) 2016-17
- 2 IBPS SO Exam Pattern Details
- 3 Exam Pattern for Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari
- 4 Exam Pattern for IT Officer, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Field Officer and HR / Personnel Officer
- 5 IBPS SO Cut-off score Details
- 6 Share this:
- 7 Related
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern for (CWE SPL VI) 2016-17
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has scheduled the ibps so 2016 exam date on 28th and 29th of January 2017. The eligible candidates are advised to start their preparation for SO Exam from now as it is very important chance to get selected as an Specialist Officer. The written exam will be of 200 marks where as the interview will be of 100 marks. The minimum marks for selection in the interview will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is 35%. IBPS has also announced that the eligible students can start applying for the application form from the month of November to December 2016. So, we are going to guide all the aspirants about the Ibps Specialist Officer Exam Pattern CWE SPL 2016-17.
Click here to know how to apply the Application Form for SO cwe spl VI 2016-17.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern Details
I.B.P.S has announced the SO SPL CWE 6 Exam Notification in the month of January 2017. So, we are going to provide the exam pattern details to all the aspirants.
- IBPS SO exam consists a Common Written exam (CWE) which is an objective type exam paper. This paper includes four sections of different marks.
- The Examination paper consisits 200 (MCQ’s) Objective Type questions for 200 Marks.
- Time duration of the examination is 120 Minutes.
- Negative marking will be there which will deduct 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Click here to learn How to prepare for IBPS SO Exam.
Exam Pattern for Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari
|2||General Awareness with special
reference to Banking Industry
Exam Pattern for IT Officer, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Field Officer and HR / Personnel Officer
Check the SO HR Syllabus & Exam Pattern here.
IBPS SO Cut-off score Details
In this examination all candidates should obtain a minimum score in every section within which selected candidates who have achieved the required score are selected for the Interview. Cutoff will depend according to available vacancies in various States.
So, these are the exam Pattern Details for the Specialist Officer Exam CWE SPL VI. You can also check all details of ibps specialist officer 2016 notification on the official I.B.P.S. website www.ibps.in .