Indian Coast Guard announces the jobs for the Navik for male candidate.Last date will be 10th July 2016.Job applications are invited by the Ministry of Defence.
All over India
Name of post and no of vacancies
Navik (General Duty)-250 posts
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% and minimum marks in Maths & Physics is 50% from State Board/C.B.S.E. Board.
Age Criteria with relaxation
Min. age-18 years.
Max age-22 years.
Relaxation for SC/ST -5 years and OBC -3 years.
Rs.5200 to 20200+GP 2000 PM
No application fees is required.
- Selection will be based on written test followed by the physical test and medical test also.
- Questions in the exam are MCQs and based PCM,English and GK.
- After qualifying the written exam then go for physical test and medical test.
- In physical test, 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.20 Squat ups (UthakBaithak) . 10 Pushup.
- Candidates undergoing physical test will do so at their own risk.
How to apply
1.To fill up “Online”application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
2. Click opportunity button and proceed as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2017 Batch.
(ii) Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
(iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
(iv) Proceed to fill up the application.
(v) On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
Read more about – > Latest Govt jobs
Dates to remember:-
Starting date- 28th June 2016.
Last date -10th July 2016.