Recruitment for Grade ‘B’ Officers in RBI
RBI Recruitment – This post is for the government jobs seekers. Reserve Bank of India announces recruitment for the officers B grade vacancy .You can get more new notification for the IBPS clerk Exam,IBPS PO Exam bank jobs.
RBI is known as Bank of Bankers.It is the issuer of currency, manages foreign currency, monetary regulations and many more works are done by RBI.
RBI declares the vacancy for the Officers Grade ‘B’.Applying for this post candidate should meets all the eligibility criteria.Last date of this is 9th August 2016.
Name of Post and number of vacancies
Name :- Officers Grade ‘B’.
Number of vacancies :-163(Gen-77,OBC-52,SC-26,ST-8)
The candidate must have qualified Graduation from a recognized Institute or University with at least 60% marks and 12th and 10th all. For reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates, the marks will be 50%.
Basic pay will be Rs 35,000/- including Dearness Allowance (DA), Local Allowance (LA), House rent Allowance (HRA), Family Allowance (FA) and Grade Allowance (GA).
Initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 65,789/-.
Age required & Relaxation
The age of candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2016.
- For candidates having M.Phil. qualification – 32 years
- For candidates having Ph.D. qualification- 34 years.
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates– 05 years
- For PWD ( General category)- 10 years
- For PWD ( OBC)- 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years.
For General /OBC category- RS 850/-
For SC/ST category- RS 100/-
Fees will deposit from Online (Debit Card, Credit Card) and deposited fees receipts take printout.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of online written test and interviews.
- Online written test have two levels: Level 1 & Level 2.
- Level 1 will have objective type questions.
- Level 1 will be on 4th September 2016.
- Level 2 will be on 19th September 2016.
- Candidates qualify both levels then called for interview.
How to Apply
- The application are to be submitted ONLINE
- The candidates who are willing to apply may visit their official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying the candidates should have a copy of their scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Keep a print out of application after successfully submitting it may be used in future.
- The candidates are requested to take an ID proof at the time of examination.
Starting date for submission of application form – 18th July 2016
Last date -9th August 2016
Level I exam- 4th September 2016
Level II exam – 19th September 2016