SBI – Result and Other Government Job
“PURE BANKING, NOTHING ELSE", "WITH YOU - ALL THE WAY", "A BANK OF THE COMMON MAN", "THE BANKER TO EVERY INDIAN", "THE NATION BANKS ON US".
SBI(एसबीआई) Bank is Indian multinational, public service bank and financial company. It was established on 1st July 1955.It is governed by the Government of India and headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations as of 2016.The functions of the bank in the domestic presence, international presence. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. Check for updates about SBI jobs result PO, other SBI result , SBI clerk mains result, SBI score card, SBI PO prelims result, SBI PO mains result and more here.
Associates banks of SBI
There are some associates banks of the SBI are as follows:
- State Bank of Patiala (founded 1917),
- State Bank of Mysore (founded 1913),
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (founded 1963),
- State Bank of Hyderabad (founded 1941),
- State Bank of Travancore (founded 1945)
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank (founded 2013).
Apart from this, there are some non-banking subsidiaries:
- SBI Capital Markets Ltd,
- SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd,
- SBI Factors & Commercial Services Pvt Ltd,
- SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd. (SBICPSL),
- SBI DFHI Ltd,
- SBI Life Insurance Company Limited,
- SBI General Insurance.
Notifications & Updates
How SBI conducts bank exams for recruitment?
SBI conducts the written exam in three stages i.e.
- Prelims Exam.
- Main exam with descriptive test.
- Group Discussion & Interview.
SBI Bank Jobs after 12th
As per the latest rule by the SBI in the eligible criteria of bank exam conducted it, no candidate can present for either the Clerical or the PO exam with 12th as minimum qualifications. This is for the minimum qualification required for the SBI Clerical exams as well as SBI PO exams is graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
After 12th pass outs, candidates are eligible for the SBI Clerk Exam. Candidate must have the following minimum qualifications for this exam:-
- Candidate must have received at least 60% in class 12th.
- Candidate must also be within the age limit of 17-28 years.
- You should not have any active backlogs.
SBI Bank Online Application Form
Following are the condition for the filling the application form in SBI for any vacancies. Conditions are:-
- Scan copy of colored photograph size (Dimensions - 200 x 230 pixels ,size between 20 KB to 50 KB)
- Scan copy of signature size(Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels , size between 10 KB to 20 KB)
- SBI sends updates and notifications on email-Ids and so you must have your own email id ready when you are filling online application for exam.
- Signature in Capital letters will not be accepted.
- Keep e-challan and receipt for the future use.
- Keep the necessary details to make online payment.
SBI Bank Jobs Qualification
Educational qualification in recruitment of SBI for the candidate must follow the following criteria:
- Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a state or central recognized university.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.