SSC CGL Tier-2 Syllabus & Exam Date 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the exam for SSC CGL Tier 1 from 27th August to 11th September, 2016. Most of the candidates have gone through their response sheet and can check their result, so we would like to advice our viewers that they can check their result now, and start preparing for the SSC CGL tier-2 exam which will held in the third week of November, 2016. So, its pretty much necessary for all the candidates to focus on their studies as the cut off is expected to be high this year.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Exam Date
Candidates who appeared for the CGL Tier 1 exam 2016 are eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Exam Date and they are searching for ssc cgl tier 2 exam date 2016 expected which has now released. SSC have announced that the SSC Tier-2 exam will be going to be conducted in the third week of November, 2016 (Tentative). This means that the date is not fixed but the exam will be conducted near this date. We will update the exact date soon as SSC uploads any notification about it.
|SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 Exam Date||30th November and 2nd December, 2016|
|SSC CGL admit card (Issue Date)||10th november|
Check the exam schedule below:
SSC CGL Tier 2 exam Schedule
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates who are confident enough that they will clear the CGL Tier 1 examination, have already started their preparation for their Tier 2 examination. The result for ssc cgl result 2016 Tier-I examination will be out soon and after that SSC will issue ssc cgl admit card 2016 or ssc cgl 2016 admit card in the second week. So, in this section we will tell you the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Tier-2 exam.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Exam Pattern
Before we tell you the exam pattern kindly look the following points:
- Tier-2 exam will also be held via Online mode as it was in Tier-1.
- CGL Tier-2 examination will comprise 4 papers (2 hours each) in which Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory whereas Paper 3&4 are for those candidates who are applying for the specialized posts (Assistant Audit Officer & Statistical Investigator )
- Paper 1 (Quantitative Aptitude) : This is the first paper which contain 100 questions, each question comprises of 2 marks each . Which means the examination will be of 200 marks. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will deducted as a penalty. Time duration for this paper is 2 hours.
- Paper 2 (English Language and Comprehension) : English Comprehension paper also contains 100 questions, each question comprises of 2 marks each . Which means the examination will be of 200 marks. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will deducted as a penalty. Time duration for this paper is 2 hours.
- Paper 3 Statistics (Only for Statistical Investigator post) : This paper will be held only for those whoa have applied for the specialized post of Statistical Investigator. This paper will also be of 100 questions, each question will carry 2 marks. Time duration is 2 hours. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Paper 4 (Only for Assistant Audit Officer post) : This paper will be held only for those whoa have applied for the specialized post of Assistant Audit Officer. The exam paper will contain 60 Questions (120 Marks) from Economics & Governance and 40 Questions (80 Marks) from Accounts and Finance. Time duration is 2 hours. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 Syllabus
- Syllabus for paper 1 which is Quantitative Aptitude is compulsory for all candidates. Time duration will be 2 hours and the paper will be of 100 questions (each question will carry 2 marks). The syllabus will contain following topics:
- Syllabus for paper 2 which is English Language and Comprehension is compulsory for all candidates. Time duration will be 2 hours and the paper will be of 100 questions (each question will carry 2 marks). The syllabus will contain following topics:
Note : We will update this page as and when, we get any latest notification by SSC. So, keep checking this page for all the notification and information about ssc cgl tier 2 exam date 2016.