For the candidate,quantitative aptitude topic is “Time & Work“.In this topic,you can get a maximum of 2 questions in the exam. Here are some tricks & tips with shortcuts for the MCQs & answers for the IBPS bank exam that includes proper examples.
What is Time & Work
In the simple word,how much time to complete any given work i.e. Time & Work(समय तथा कार्य).
M1 * D1 * W1 = M2 * D2 * W2
Important facts and formulas
- If A completes the work in X days and B completes the work in Y days then both will
2. If A & B together completes the work in X days and A completes the work in Y days then B completes
3. If A,B,C complete the work in X,Y and Z days respectively then three of them will
4. If A,B,C complete the work in X days and A completes the work in Y days ,B completes the work in Z days then third one is
- If A can do work in n days then A’s 1 day;s work =
- If X is twice as good as Y in working then :
Ratio of work done by X and Y = 2:1.
Ratio for time taken by X and Y = 1:2.
Question 1: If 40 people can make 60 toys in 8 hrs, if 8 people leave the work, how many toys can make in 12 hrs ?
Question 2: If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 26 men and 48 boys can do the same in 2 days, the time taken by 15 men and 20 boys in doing the same type of work will be :